Quantified Self OS [2023 → ∞]
To all the MFM fans out there, remember this?
Well, we designed a system that allows you to track every minute of your time & display the results in an elegant Notion dashboard. After building the Google Calendar to Notion 2-way sync automation, you'll be able to see the exact repartition of your time between Work, Life, Relationships & Sleep (categories can be added & modified).
On top of that, you also have the possibility of tracking habits, behaviors, & scoring all aspects of your life.
Finally, this has been built to last as many years as you wish. Everything is automated so you won't need to rebuild a system every year.
- 2-way sync automation between Google Calendar & Notion
- Get all your Google Calendar events into Notion
- Push events from Notion to Google Calendar
- Update events & automatic sync
- Automatic time tracking & repartition system
- Habits, Mood, & Sleeping scoring system
- Elegant covers for each database item [months]
This system has been designed to last.
You won't need a new one next month or next year.
Once it's set up, it's your system for life.
⚠️ This template uses Make for automating the Google Calendar -> Notion (& Notion -> Google Calendar). Although detailed instructions are provided, if you never used an automation app before, the setup can be confusing. If you worry you won't be able to re-create the automation, I highly encourage you to book the setup plan.